Our call center staff is available to answer your calls Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. You may also reach out to us via our patient portal at www.mycareplusonline.com or email us at Columbia@usoncology.com or Kirksville@usoncology.com.
- Routine follow-up visits will be rescheduled at least 10 days from the original appointment.
- Patients currently receiving treatment or those scheduled for a procedure or surgery should expect to leave a message for your provider. We will return your call with specific instructions.
- Our providers do not treat COVID. We recommend following CDC guidelines for quarantine and isolation for those testing positive.
Is it recommended that I take the COVID-19 vaccination? MCA physicians recommend that all patients get the COVID-19 vaccination as soon as they have access unless one of the following applies:
- Patients receiving treatment for Acute Leukemia should check with their physician prior to receiving the vaccination.
- Patients referred from MCA to another facility for Bone Marrow Transplant or CAR-T cellular therapy should check with that physician before proceeding with vaccination. Caregivers and household/close contacts should be immunized when possible.